IVAO short for International Virtual Aviation Organisation, is an incredibly cool organisation which allows you to be a pilot or air traffic controller on a global network with thousands of other members.
- Our community already has hundereds of thousands of members from around the world
- We create and supply the software you need to connect to the network
- We provide comprehensive training allowing you to develop your skills
- All our services are free and always will be
Rules & Regulations
First thing you need to do before registering is check out the Rules & Regulations of our community. As in every community rules and regulations are inevitable. When these rules make sense, they contribute to the overall performance and joy of life within that community. IVAO™, being a network with thousands of users, we also have rules and regulations that must be followed.
As long as you agree with the Rules and Regulation, you can register on IVAO as a Pilot, Air Traffic Controller, maybe even both in order to experience all of our services
Keep in mind, you need to register with your real name a valid e-mail address where your VID and Passwords will be sent.
Be advised you are not allowed under any circumstances to give your passwords to anybody, not even staff members.
What will you receive in your e-mail inbox upon registration?
Member VID : 123456 (your personal number used as a username to access all IVAO services)
IVAN Password : abc123cvb (your password to access the IVAO servers via IVAC and IVAP)
Website Password : abc987cvb (your password to access the IVAO website, forum and other web services and applications)
To view your profile you need to login in at ivao.aero and afterwards select your name.
Have you lost or forgotten your passwords?
Have a look at Frequently asked questions section or ask for a password reminder via this link: http://ivao.aero/members/person/password.htm
The only software allowed to connect to the IVAN servers is the IVAO approved software. Main software you will probably need at this point is IVAC if you are interested in Controlling and IVAP if you are interested in Flying.
Check out the following instructional videos regarding IVAC & IVAP installation and Connection to the Network
Help & Support
Additional assistance can be provided to our members via:
- The Greek Division Forum, where there is no need for an additional registration as long as you have already registered to IVAO. In our forums you will be able to find answers to questions related to the Network, communicate with other members, post your screenshots and experiences, find out about events and so on.
- The Greek Discord, where you can find our staff and members and ask any question or discuss anything. Greek Discord is a welcome and friendly environment where aviation is starring and plenty of conversation are taking places.
Frequently Asked Questions